LET MACHINERY SYSTEMS' USED CNC EQUIPMENT GROUP SHOW YOU HOW TO SAVE ON TOOLING
Interested in saving money on tooling for your CNC machines? Machinery Systems' Used CNC Equipment Group offers custom tooling certificates, from a variety of major tooling suppliers, at a discounted rate when bundled with your Used CNC equipment purchase.
How It Works
- Choose the tooling supplier you would like to use; for example, Sandvik, Kennametal, Seco (others available as well).
- Determine the face value you are interested in, for example: $10,000.
- Machinery Systems' Used CNC Equipment Group and tooling supplier promptly forwards you an official Tooling Certificate with an assigned number, which you will use for all future tooling purchases up to the stated face value.
- A tooling technical specialist will contact you within 24 hours to review your specific tooling needs and recommend the correct tooling for you.
- On-site assistance, as needed, by a CNC technical specialist to help you determine the proper cutting conditions (feeds, speeds, depths of cuts, etc.) for your machine and specific application.
What We Recommend
To maximize your savings under this program, we recommend the following:
- For CNC turning centers, $500 per turret position. For example, for a twelve-position turret, we recommend a $6,000 tooling certificate.
- For CNC machining centers, $750 per tool changer position. For example, for a twenty-position tool changer, we recommend a $15,000 tooling certificate.
- Purchase extra face value to use either as redundant tooling for your turret or tool changer or as back-up tooling to maximize your savings.
For more information, or to start saving today, contact your Machinery Systems used CNC equipment specialist at 847.490.1910